Aac sentence example
- It's interesting to compare the combination of DVB-H using the HE AAC codec with the DAB system which uses the MP2 codec.
- The Nook supports a wide range of e-book formats, including ePub, BBeB, Adobe PDF, XLS, DOC, PPT, PPS, TXT, DOCM, XLSM, PPTM, PPSX, PPSM, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, MP3, AAC and MP4 formats.
- The ability to play a variety of media files, including MP3, WMA and AAC.
- Windows Media Player works best with files of the following formats: MP3, WMA, AAC.
- However, an MP3 burn will not include AAC files because they are generally unplayable on portable MP3 players.Advertisement
- However, if you're accustomed to an iPod and purchase songs on iTunes, the format that is used by Apple is actually AAC or Advanced Audio Coding.
- Sound Files - There are many different file types - WAV, MP4, AIF, AAC - but by far the most common for podcasts is the MP3 files.
- Podcasts are usually in a file format such as MP3, AIFF, or AAC - it really doesn't matter that much, as most computers can play a variety of file types.
- In order to burn iTunes using Nero, you would have to first convert the AAC files to another format, usually MP3.
- It accepts AAC audio, as well as MP4, M4A, and 3GP files.Advertisement