A-lines sentence example
- A-lines give an appearance that you have a longer torso and legs, which helps balances your body.
- A-lines work well with this body type as well because it forms at the top and comes out at the waist.
- A-lines are best for plus size beach wedding dresses, while full skirts should be avoided.
- Gypsy skirts, sometimes called peasant skirts, are a variation of A-lines.
- Variations of A-line skirts, flared skirts are fuller than A-lines and have more flare.Advertisement
- V-necks are universally flattering, as are empire waists and A-lines.
- You have a wide selection of designs, including halter tops, empire waists, A-lines, ruffles, shirring and so much more.
- Loose cuts, in the form of knee-grazing sheaths, A-lines or shifts, are cool and classic, while bare shoulders, halter tops and off-the-shoulder cuts add a fun element to your ensemble.