A-life-of-its-own sentence example
- The tension between the brothers continued to mount as Damon's friendship with Elena took on a life of its own.
- By the 1980s, prom took on a life of its own and became a "coming into adulthood" dance.
- Originally developed as a Nintendo Game Boy video game in 1995, Pokemon took on a life of its own in merchandising possibilities.
- Working with the editor ensures that the final product remains faithful to your vision, while still allowing the film some freedom to take on a life of its own.
- But they started selling copies at their shows, and the demo took on a life of its own.Advertisement
- However, unusual for a song, this one seemed to take on a life of its own.
- The song was actually a b-side for Don't Be Cruel, but it took on a life of its own.
- Soon, the style took on a life of its own and grew beyond Napoleon’s influence.