A-cut-above sentence example
- She's certainly a cut above the usualâ€”lady of the night.
- Our main courses of spinach and ricotta ravioli, home made cannelloni and risotto of langoustines were all a cut above the norm.
- Though there are a glut of opportunities available in the distance learning field for prospective and current businesspeople, those that are a cut above the rest distinguish themselves by their practical applications and immediate value.
- Two-piece tuxedo: This doggie tux is definitely a cut above the rest, with gold button and chain accents.
- Whether your dog is a tiny Chihuahua, a stocky Bullmastiff or a sleek Greyhound, wearing a collar that is a cut above the ordinary is sure to make your dog look and feel special on family outings, daily walks or at doggie day care.Advertisement
- Sperry Top Siders and Rockport World Tour Classic shoes won't cramp your style, but are still a cut above sneakers.
- If you love fashion that is a cut above the rest, this line was tailor-made for you.
- That's why lifeguard swimwear is a cut above average bathing suits.
- The Magic Fairy Realm - The Magic Fairy Realm is a cut above the average Halloween costume fairy shop.
- Be careful though, although sequin styles are a cut above the rest, repeated cleanings can take their toll on such a uniform.Advertisement
- She's certainly a cut above the usual—lady of the night.