A-cappella sentence example
- Come to the auditions prepared to sing three a cappella songs of your choice.
- Having written for a a cappella trio for the best part of twenty years Brian is now writing for a five piece band.
- In time of war this cloak was carried with the army in the field, and was kept in a tent which itself came to be known as a cappella or capella.
- The summer program focuses on a cappella barbershop style singing, providing a unique instructional opportunity in an area of performance not always represented in high school choirs.
- Instead, consider hiring a string quartet for the ceremony and a small local band or a cappella group for the reception.Advertisement
- Other shows feature Vegas-style revues as well as individual performers: magicians, comedians, harpists, and a cappella groups are frequent entertainers on Celebrity ships.
- Music acts range from country western arrangements to a cappella groups as well as piano, jazz, guitar, and other talented musicians.
- The song begins with an atmospheric a cappella verse before kicking in to a mid-tempo pop rhythm reminiscent of some of U2's bigger hits.
- There is an a cappella movement, an operatic movement and then a rock/guitar solo.
- First, the song was incredibly difficult to perform live - in fact, completely recreating the a cappella part was not possible.Advertisement
- For instance, on American Idol, you will be asked to sing at least one song a cappella during the initial few auditions.