A-bit-much sentence example
- David Bache's ideas were to leave gaps on it, which just looked a bit much when they saw the mock-ups.
- Maybe its just a bit much to ask given the whole thing is run by morons.
- Although for a one-off, I enjoyed the pomp, it was a bit much even for me.
- This hype may seem a bit much for a mere makeup bag, but, hey, personalized makeup bags are a luxury item.
- Consider this look sparingly, as it works best for special occasions like parties, but can seem like a bit much as an everyday look.Advertisement
- Gold, silver and metallic shades: These eyeliner colors can be a bit much when applied to the entire eye.
- Even for those who are glued to their couches every Sunday, managing the various aspects of the game can be a bit much.
- While this is preferable for some Christian homeschoolers, the strong anti-evolution focus of the curriculum may be a bit much for others.
- If gold feathered earrings seem like a bit much on a hot sunny beach day, then consider big, bold bracelets in look-at-me colors like peach coral, sultry purple or ravishing red.
- I rather admire a hardworking guy and I am very busy myself, but it seems to be a bit much to me.Advertisement
- People, places, events and material items can all be a sign of the times, but naming your child after the Olympic Games because she was born during the opening ceremonies can be a bit much.
- On the other hand, if leather and vinyl seem like a bit much for your personality, then consider a cotton style.