A-a-u sentence example
- A 1, A2 ï¿½ Ai, A 1 A 2, A2 and then Ao = al Ai+2a1a2AIA2+a2 A2 - (a1A1+a2A2) 2 = a?, A l = (a 1 A 1 +a2A2) (alï¿½l +a2ï¿½2) = aAaï¿½, A 2 = (alï¿½l +a2/-12) 2 = aM; so that A = aa l +2a A a u 152+aM5 2 = (aA6+a,e2)2; whence A1, A 2 become a A, a m, respectively and ?(S) = (a21+a,E2) 2; The practical result of the transformation is to change the umbrae a l, a 2 into the umbrae a s = a1A1 +a2A2, a ï¿½ = a1/ï¿½1 + a21=2 respectively.
- It is a logical consequence that Nergal is pictured also as the deity who presides over the nether-world, and stands at the head of the special pantheon assigned to the government of the dead, who are supposed to be gathered in a large subterranean cave known as Aralu or Irkalla.
- Fearing that the little court of the Inca Tupac Amaru -(who had succeeded his brother Sayri Tupac) might become a focus of rebellion, he seized the young prince, and unjustly beheaded the last of the Incas in the square of Cuzco in the year 1571.
- A member of the royal family, the asafu d-daula, governor of Khorasan, left his government to urge his candidature for the post.
- Tile rebellion of the asafu d-daula, maternal uncle of the shah, was punished by exile, while his son, after giving trouble to his opponents, and once gaining a victory over them, took shelter with the Turcomans.Advertisement
- On the other hand Mirza Aga Khan, a partisan of the asafu d-dauia, and himself an ex-minister of war, whom the hajji had caused to be banished, was welcomed back to the capital.
- It has been stated that the asafu d-daula was a competitor with Hajji Mirza Aghasi for the post of premier in the cabinet of Mahommed Shah, that he was afterwards, in the same reign, exiled for rising in.
- A 1, A2 Ã¯¿½ Ai, A 1 A 2, A2 and then Ao = al Ai+2a1a2AIA2+a2 A2 - (a1A1+a2A2) 2 = a?, A l = (a 1 A 1 +a2A2) (alÃ¯¿½l +a2Ã¯¿½2) = aAaÃ¯¿½, A 2 = (alÃ¯¿½l +a2/-12) 2 = aM; so that A = aa l +2a A a u 152+aM5 2 = (aA6+a,e2)2; whence A1, A 2 become a A, a m, respectively and ?(S) = (a21+a,E2) 2; The practical result of the transformation is to change the umbrae a l, a 2 into the umbrae a s = a1A1 +a2A2, a Ã¯¿½ = a1/Ã¯¿½1 + a21=2 respectively.
- Two versions of the uniform are available: Class A ASU and Class B ASU.
- The Class A ASU includes trousers, skirt or slacks and either the long sleeve or short sleeve white shirt.Advertisement