3-dimensional sentence example
- Proteins are composed of complex polypeptide chains with unique 3-dimensional structures.
- A 3 4 5 rectangular prism can be made from the 3-dimensional pentominoes.
- I have over-simplified the discussion, by talking of 3-dimensional space, rather than of 4-dimensional space-time.
- Her previous experience in historic building survey and recording has been in on-site surveying and rectified photographical assessment using 3-Dimensional design packages.
- Simple 2-dimensional graphics -- be them top-down or side-scroller -- became things of the past, for the most part, paving the way to the realm of 3-dimensional gaming.Advertisement
- It all has to do with mastering highlights and shadows to get a 3-dimensional effect.
- Students will produce caricatures which will then be translated into a 3-dimensional, working puppet.