undertaker sentence examples
- These powers are vested in " the nominated undertaker " and the bill gives the secretary of state the ability to
nominate that undertaker.
- Members of this scheme are deemed
approved by the local water undertaker.
- He has advised
on all aspects of parliamentary matters.
- undertakers etc.
- Any sewer which is not vested in the
is a private sewer.
- undertakers ' works.
- undertaker in respect
- Part 3 also includes powers for the secretary of state to
require sewerage undertakers
to adopt private sewers.
- Notes 1 ) portsmouth water limited is a
licensed water undertaker
regulated by ofwat.
- In particular, how the
can play an active role in addressing drainage at a strategic level.
- The first thing to do on the death of a person is to
contact an undertaker.
- There is advice about new guidance on ppe and on the use of ladders and new resources for laundry workers and for
- What is the period for which the water supply can be extended to with the written consent of the
- Pliny, h.n. 35.6 regulations
concerning an undertakers
' service " contracted out " by the local authorities.
- All public sewers are the responsibility of the
relevant sewerage undertaker.
- He hastily flung some brushes into his tool kit, then straightened up and gazed at
wwe her with deep compassion.
- The following year he advertised that he had also
become an undertaker.
- Such an inset appointment may be granted to another
existing water undertaker
or to a new licensee.
- Regulation 25(1)(b )
gives water undertakers
the discretion to decide which products would not adversely affect the quality of drinking water.
- S. 29 rep. by sro ( ni ) 1973/341 part iv public utility undertakings duty of
public utility undertakers
to make reports.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about undertaker