Undertaker Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- These powers are vested in " the nominated undertaker " and the Bill gives the Secretary of State the ability to
nominate that undertaker.
- Members of this scheme are deemed
approved by the local water undertaker.
- He has advised
on all aspects of Parliamentary matters.
- Undertakers etc.
- Any sewer which is not vested in the
is a private sewer.
- Undertakers ' works.
- Undertaker in respect
- Part 3 also includes powers for the Secretary of State to
require sewerage undertakers
to adopt private sewers.
- NOTES 1 ) Portsmouth Water Limited is a
licensed water undertaker
regulated by Ofwat.
- In particular, how the
can play an active role in addressing drainage at a strategic level.
- The First thing to do on the Death of a person is to
contact an undertaker.
- There is advice about new guidance on PPE and on the use of ladders and new resources for laundry workers and for
- What is the period for which the water supply can be extended to with the written consent of the
- Pliny, H.N. 35.6 Regulations
concerning an undertakers
' service " contracted out " by the local authorities.
- All public sewers are the responsibility of the
relevant sewerage undertaker.
- He hastily flung some brushes into his tool kit, then straightened up and gazed at
wwe her with deep compassion.
- The following year he advertised that he had also
become an undertaker.
- Such an inset appointment may be granted to another
existing water undertaker
or to a new licensee.
- Regulation 25(1)(b )
gives water undertakers
the discretion to decide which products would not adversely affect the quality of drinking water.
- S. 29 rep. by SRO ( NI ) 1973/341 PART IV public UTILITY UNDERTAKINGS Duty of
public utility undertakers
to make reports.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by