stork sentence examples
- stork's bill
or violet sage.
- At our lunch stop at the southern end, i looked up to
see a large stork
- White stork
( 1 ) a single bird in a field on west bank at luxor on 7th.
- stork nests.
- Either that or patients were intimidated by the eye of the
- storks ' nests
on the roofs.
- The fronds of towering palm trees jostle for position above the medieval ramparts where
colonize each vacant turret.
- Ken disappears into his chalet, and i sit and watch the seabirds - two huge
black storks, and an ibis chasing crabs.
- Further information the best time for seeing
is march to july.
- Says stork
levy a car insurance in houston texas tax what you did.
- The wetland is the home of the endemic lechwe antelopes and the
rare shoebill stork.
- stork colonies.
- Flocks of macaws chattered busily among themselves and, unsurprisingly, the rare
was nowhere to be seen.
- White storks
are common in agricultural areas near wetlands.
- This area boosts over 300 species of bird,
including the giant stork.
- At our lunch stop at the southern end, i looked up to see a
- stork migration.
special opportunities photographers who do has seen its.
- Young storks
spend as much time caring for their parents as their parents spent on rearing them.
- At ohio state with what was different compensation adjustments they maintain a.
have any justification stork
at age reactionary we attempted.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about stork