singe sentence examples
- The economy recently the catastrophic russian economic depression had been
of bottoming out.
- singe word
- singed eyebrows.
- singed at the edges.
- The (
) celtic shield went to gerry humphries ( great first event, now keep it up gerry!
- singed off, burned holes in cap... .
- singe currency
was clear and had not changed.
- singed feathers.
- It's difficult to tell, but it might be a
at the edges as well.
- singe room
- singed sheep
's head was traditional!
- He fell to the ground, with the right side of his head,
- The flesh is
by a blowtorch to improve its appearance.
- The hair of their heads was
not singed, their cloaks were not harmed, and no smell of fire had come upon them.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about singe