Panted Sentence Examples
- An endless vista stretched before me, and I panted to start upon my way.
- He tore through the demons and panted as he waited for his brothers.
- He panted, grinning as he clamped a hand over each of her wrists.
- Unable to move, she panted, body convulsing with aftershocks from the attack.
- He panted, agitated by the snowfall and not having anything else to kill.
- Between convulsive giggles, she panted out a weak defense.
- "Thank goodness we're nearly there!" panted the little Wizard.