lake sentence examples
- There are two golf courses both
overlooking the lake.
- At the end of the glacier is the massive cho rolpa
- lake tahoe
's return calls seeking all you have of all what.
- There are also flower gardens, a deer park and a
- The sledge ran out of control and carried him across the
- lake sediments
are stratified, with the earliest part lying deepest.
- Nile perch was introduced some years ago into lake victoria in africa, the world's largest
- Mesotrophic lakes
potentially have the highest macrophyte diversity of any lake type.
- lake shore.
- From our base at the comfortable oropendola lodge we'll be able to explore the trails,
and visit nearby canopy platforms.
- The great park including frogmore, the savill and valley gardens virginia water virginia water, a beautiful
- lake steamers
and many cable cars too.
- The 10-mile wide
between them, where the heart of the volcano had been ripped out, filled up with sea water.
- A cedar tree stands guard, while just below, a sparkling stream runs with little waterfalls and
- lake district.
- A small wooden bridge leads from the orchard to the large
- The view shifted from a dark, smoky hut to open plains, beside a
shallow lake, under a harsh sun.
- lake rancheria
- In the field beyond the hedge old meanders and
can again be made out.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about lake