Jabbing Sentence Examples
- She stumbled back and grabbed the pitchfork, jabbing it at him.
- "What's this about you two sleeping in the barn last night?" he asked, jabbing a fork into his eggs.
- She shrugged one shoulder and turned away, jabbing the key in the door.
- "Give the woman the keypad," Dan said in amusement, jabbing him in the ribs with an elbow.
- "It's the least of my concerns," the general mumbled, jabbing at the keypad.
- Jabbing it at him, she turned the tables, threatening him until he lay flat on the floor.