grain sentence examples
- Another character, tinny day, came with his huge steam-engines to
thresh the grain
and stack the straw.
- Environmental assessment of these deposits identified only occasional
and possible hammerscale, although this could be natural magnetic material.
- grain silo.
- Pollen grains
from a variety of common plants can cause hay fever.
- grain of sand
is smaller than a millimeter.
- grain from the chaff.
- An optional grain mill attachment is available for
- Control allocation of
might well tend in that direction.
- grain mustard
and mashed potatoes.
- As plants evolved so did animal life on earth with
being the most advanced plant form creating humans.
- grains of rice.
- A third site provides evidence for settlement alongside an adjacent roman road, and was notable for producing rich deposits of
- grain boundary
species in small concentrations.
- These sacks of wheat or
are cleaned to remove any dust.
- grains of wheat
or barley, and fresh coconut.
are falling, the demand for grain harvests
are falling, the demand for grain is rising.
- The ears of
issuing from the tail of the bull shows the time is the spring equinox.
- grain whiskies.
- Above: thin section of sutured
margin - typical gold-belt quartz - from gwynfynydd mine.
may provide the shelter for molecules to form.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about grain