garnish sentence examples
- garnish the salad
with slices of the remaining egg and apple.
- Our cakes
exclude any garnishes
and decorations as everyone has their own ideas of how to decorate their ' cake ' .
- The most
in the world - gold leaf is the perfect decoration for the wedding table.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve
with the lemons slices and parsley.
- Choose only low-fat options and pile your plate up with lots of the
to pick at.
- garnish with a sprig
of mint and a slice of orange.
- garnish for the dish.
- garnish soups
or grilled or roasted meat or fish.
- The flowers are perfectly edible, they
make a pretty garnish
- When happy serve over the lamb
with the zest of an orange and some finely shredded mint.
- garnish with a lime wedge.
- garnish the dish
with the chopped fresh chives.
- During the setting time we can
add a little garnish.
- garnish with parsley
and lime or lemon wedges.
- garnish each plate
with a twist.
- garnish with watercress.
- Cheese would be a good starting point, or perhaps
- garnish with fresh coriander.
- garnish fish, what a useful herb!
- garnish with chives
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about garnish