Garnish Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Garnish the salad
with slices of the remaining egg and apple.
- Our cakes
exclude any garnishes
and decorations as everyone has their own ideas of how to decorate their ' cake ' .
- The most
in the world - gold leaf is the perfect decoration for the Wedding Table.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve
with the lemons slices and parsley.
- Choose only low-fat options and pile your plate up with lots of the
to pick at.
- Garnish with a sprig
of mint and a slice of orange.
- Garnish for the dish.
- Garnish soups
or grilled or roasted meat or fish.
- The flowers are perfectly edible, they
make a pretty garnish
- When happy serve over the lamb
with the zest of an orange and some finely shredded mint.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Garnish the dish
with the chopped fresh chives.
- During the setting time we can
add a little garnish.
- Garnish with parsley
and lime or lemon wedges.
- Garnish each plate
with a twist.
- Garnish with watercress.
- Cheese would be a good starting point, or perhaps
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Garnish fish, what a useful herb!
- Garnish with chives
How would you use garnish in a sentence?
comments powered by