frank sentence examples
- frank about the problems
of filming ( " people were literally in tears.
- franking machines.
- frank disclosure
of all relevant assets, and put their cards on the table.
- Benjamin friedman is
about some of the further consequences.
- franking of outgoing mail.
- frank from stevenage: have you a lush lawn?
- franked interim dividend
of 18.5 cents per share payable on 29 april.
- frank depictions
of nude batmen and such similar themes.
- To be
brutally frank, what happened to me is nothing compared to what happens every day to many people.
- franked mail
should include an external return address.
- frank confession, and thrown himself on the mercy of the court.
- Gilligan pointed to new york police commissioner raymond kelly's
security briefing on the london attacks.
- franked payment, but comes within the schedule 13 machinery provisions and will be returned separately on form ct61.
- frank discussions
revealed a growing frustration toward a number of gulf states for failing to track funds linked to al-qaeda.
- The warder's handbook for 1952 is
- franked stamps
from around the world, to raise money for the charity.
- frank exchange
is the whole of the story; kenton is also a writer of fiction.
- In an
and forthright address at th... read more.
- frank admissions
to richard gott in the guardian, 9 february 1977.
- In a
interview, published in the weekly paper demos, gouveia accused the party's secretariat of being " inactive " .
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about frank