exploration sentence examples
- The course
encourages the exploration
of alternatives to existing genres.
- The peregrine voyager is a modern, ice strengthened vessel that is very comfortable and ideally suited for
- exploration into spirituality, culture and faith.
- exploration drilling
is undertaken in winter from ice pads.
- Many licenses for
were awarded under the 17th licensing round in new offshore areas.
- exploration of the cave
in about three hours.
- Visualization tools
facilitate visual exploration
of census data with reference to geographical location.
- For an
of the company's approach the best source is the geese theater handbook.
- exploration acreage
of any uk companies operating in italy.
- There is excellent
potential adjacent to the already identified resources.
- North of the churchyard is a little maze of lanes, which add much to the character of painswick and
- While the game draws from some of the official gm nation information, it also goes beyond where important issues needed more
- exploration geophysics, and classes in geophysical topics such as signal processing.
- For those planning a trip to jamaica, the north coast is by far the best place to stay for
- Day 10: in accounts of
the exploits of lesser known members of expeditions are frequently overlooked.
- From 1983, geoff focused on the oil and
part of the business.
- Take on a whistle-stop tour of the history of
- Its root has been noted on seismic surveys in connection with the
of the moray firth.
- Days 2-4: these days will be given over to
of the many habitats of the northern picos.
- More about garry... garry has been actively involved in
for more than three decades.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about exploration