Eminence Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- The surface is in general level, but
has several eminences, which are of considerable height.
- Yet they are not sought out for the council of the people, nor do they
in the public assembly.
- Eminence on the banks
of the Derwent.
- Both studies found that the
was less sensitive to cold than the volar aspect of the wrist.
- Eminence grise
within the NFU.
- Eminence in the field
of Victorian Studies.
- Largely self-taught, he
achieved great eminence
in the musical world in the years leading up to the First World War.
- The parish church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, stands on a
- Eminence resection, medial capsular advancement.
- Eminence in the musical world
in the years leading up to the First World War.
- Indeed all London barristers who had not yet
reached the eminence
of King's Counsel, were compelled to wear gowns of Stuff wool.
- Alport Hill is a
commanding eminence, said to be the highest point in South Derbyshire.
- Eminence in the whole county
worthy of notice.
- Summary St Mwrog's church
occupies an eminence
projecting into a valley less than one mile south of Ruthin.
- At this moment we were about fifty feet from the
rocky eminence, which extended a long reef into the sea.
- Eminence in literature
or public life ' .
- This would have left the current authors with a clear run on geomorphology, in which they have
- It is situated on a
bold eminence, commanding extensive views of the surrounding country.
- Eminence in the village
and was erected in 1863.
- On a
near Wetheral stands the neat mansion of Geo.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by