eminence sentence examples
- The surface is in general level, but
has several eminences, which are of considerable height.
- Yet they are not sought out for the council of the people, nor do they
in the public assembly.
- eminence on the banks
of the derwent.
- Both studies found that the
was less sensitive to cold than the volar aspect of the wrist.
- eminence grise
within the nfu.
- eminence in the field
of victorian studies.
- Largely self-taught, he
achieved great eminence
in the musical world in the years leading up to the first world war.
- The parish church, dedicated to the holy trinity, stands on a
- eminence resection, medial capsular advancement.
- eminence in the musical world
in the years leading up to the first world war.
- Indeed all london barristers who had not yet
reached the eminence
of king's counsel, were compelled to wear gowns of stuff wool.
- Alport hill is a
commanding eminence, said to be the highest point in south derbyshire.
- eminence in the whole county
worthy of notice.
- Summary st mwrog's church
occupies an eminence
projecting into a valley less than one mile south of ruthin.
- At this moment we were about fifty feet from the
rocky eminence, which extended a long reef into the sea.
- eminence in literature
or public life ' .
- This would have left the current authors with a clear run on geomorphology, in which they have
- It is situated on a
bold eminence, commanding extensive views of the surrounding country.
- eminence in the village
and was erected in 1863.
- On a
near wetheral stands the neat mansion of geo.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about eminence