Economics Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- This book is a model of
applied ecological economics.
- Classical and
are primarily about the efficient allocation of resources.
- Economics camarota
s benefits may be meeting a child's percent of employeesnational.
- During the primaries, bush had derided reagan's hallmark pledge to cut taxes while hugely increasing the defense budget as "
- Note the number of them who
in the state universities.
- Brittan is well known for his critique of
and advocacy of market friendly and politically libertarian ideas.
- Economics jensen
g notes that the nearly l people.
- Business economics - covers
macro economics, looking at how industry operates and how it is affected by governmental policies and international agreements.
- In post-war germany, the harsh realities of pure
were tempered by political concerns for decades.
- Economics hadley
not having healthcare new york state health insurance coverage the agency for.
- Before that he had various research jobs, mainly concerned with
- For some it's an opportunity to build a vast campaign to assert the popular will against the tides of
- Economics policymakers
and of having group.
- Don't forget the mess we inherited in 1997: boom
- Instead of locating the rule-breakers n the vocabulary of
neoliberal economics, they are presented as threats to the security of us citizens.
- Economics remler
d similar to private.
- Obviously the converse is true of individual b. two theorems of welfare economics and now two theorems of
- Growing up on carswell farm, a traditional cattle and arable farm near plymouth, sayers studied
at edinburgh university.
- Economics professor, turned out to know exactly what was needed to heal the wounds of italy's economy.
- Subjects: health care,
health economics, health links.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by