density sentence examples
- density of the ionosphere.
- Pea forage yield forage yields of peas increased significantly with increased
in all but the late pea harvest in 1999.
- The current record for
for a commercially released drive is 133 gigabits per square inch, according to toshiba.
- density lipoprotein
( hdl ) cholesterol levels also did not show any significant change over the week.
- High density of dots in a region denotes high
- densityumber of working age residents figures used to
calculate jobs densities
are based on the mid-2001 population estimates.
- densitye doesn't like
over-optimized, high keyword densities
and over use of keywords in headings, etc. like they use to.
make temperature control easier in cold weather.
- High density
of dots in a region denotes high electron density.
- density polyethylene.
- Bone density
we do not know by how much bone density recovers.
low energy density
feeds require a large volume plant to process them.
- density fibreboard
and they are fitted during the factory construction as an integral part of the cabinetry.
- M magnetic
a measure of the magnetic effect induced in a medium by an external field.
- Factors to be considered when selecting an appropriate scanner include optical resolution,
optical density, bit depth and scanning time.
- density foam
to fluorescent color acrylics.
- I have seen #1 ranking with a
keyword phrase density
of only 0.5 % to over 20 % .
- density matrix, array of atom charges ( empty on input ).
- The bone
changes were compared with a control group of 15 untreated women.
- density gradient
is steepest are computed by the program.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about density