counterclaim sentence examples
- The other party
made a bad counterclaim, which was backed up by their lawyer.
- The contractor brought proceedings to enforce the award, which was
met by a counterclaim
for liquidated damages.
- Our client brought a
for loss of revenue.
- counterclaim and/or
any other withholding of money.
- The buyer shall make all payments due without deduction, whether by way of
set-off counterclaim, discount or otherwise.
- Mr raeside invites me to hold that the adjudicator did not consider the
- counterclaimed in respect
of an alleged breach of one of the contracts.
- counterclaim for damages.
- counterclaim by the defendants
is before the court.
- Sometimes a defense to your claim will
include a counterclaim
substantial damages for alleged defects in what was supplied.
- counterclaimed for breach
of contract for negligent education and the claim was settled just before trial.
- I would not be inclined, therefore, to find against the defender because he
had no counterclaim
- counterclaim for loss
- It is thought that bygone sports will be asking the court to allow it to
asserting trade mark infringement.
- counterclaimed for defective works
and consequential losses.
- counterclaim based
on little or nothing is probably typical of the tourism industry where regions compete in ' spin ' .
- He submits that the claimant is entitled to judgment for the sum demanded leaving the defendant to
pursue any counterclaim
it may have.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about counterclaim