Counterclaim Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- The other party
made a bad counterclaim, which was backed up by their lawyer.
- The contractor brought proceedings to enforce the award, which was
met by a counterclaim
for liquidated damages.
- Our client brought a
for loss of revenue.
- Counterclaim and/or
any other withholding of money.
- The Buyer shall make all payments due without deduction, whether by way of
set-off counterclaim, discount or otherwise.
- Mr Raeside invites me to hold that the adjudicator did not consider the
- Counterclaimed in respect
of an alleged breach of one of the contracts.
- Counterclaim for damages.
- Counterclaim by the defendants
is before the Court.
- Sometimes a defense to your claim will
include a counterclaim
substantial damages for alleged defects in what was supplied.
- Counterclaimed for breach
of contract for negligent education and the claim was settled just before trial.
- I would not be inclined, therefore, to find against the defender because he
had no counterclaim
- Counterclaim for loss
- It is thought that Bygone Sports will be asking the court to allow it to
asserting trade mark infringement.
- Counterclaimed for defective works
and consequential losses.
- Counterclaim based
on little or nothing is probably typical of the tourism industry where regions compete in ' spin ' .
- He submits that the claimant is entitled to judgment for the sum demanded leaving the defendant to
pursue any counterclaim
it may have.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by