compost sentence examples
- composting bin.
- Insert the
in seed trays or shallow pots.
- The mulching in the form of a layer of new horizon
- compost heap
in your living room.
- A good recipe for compost is a mix of john innes no. 2 and normal
- composting composting composting
is one very significant area that we have developed dramatically.
- Mulching with bark,
or the like will do a good job in keeping weeds at bay.
- I have put said blueberry in a smallish pot of
- compost bin
from the council at a cost of £ 14.
- Add plenty of well-rotted organic matter, such as farmyard manure or spent
- composted bark.
- Once people had got used to them, however, multi-purpose
were a runaway success.
- compost loos, benders and clay oven.
- Under glass grow in direct sun in a free
- composted horse manure
when they have been shorn.
- After pruning apply a generous 5-7cm mulch of
well-rotted garden compost
or manure around the base of the plant.
- compost pile
's performance is less than optimal.
- Spread some
over the grass using the back of a rake.
- compost activator, the dust should be applied at the start of the process.
- Permanent container plants do best in
soil-based composts, unless ericaceous.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about compost