Auber Sentence Examples
- DANIEL FRANCCOIS ESPRIT AUBER (1782-1871), French musical composer, the son of a Paris printseller, was born at Caen in Normandy on the 29th of January 1782.
- In La Muette de Portici, familiarly known as Masaniello, Auber achieved his greatest musical triumph.
- Made Auber his Imperial Maitre de Chapelle in 1857.
- This song, set to music by Auber, was on the lips of every Frenchman, and rivalled in popularity the Marseillaise.
- Auber and Francois de Malherbe, the two last natives of the town.