Zy sentence example
- Simply click on the "ZY MENS" tab on the label's Web site, select the season you wish to browse and navigate to the quite vast t-shirt library.
- But the numerical factor appears to be yz'+zy', while it is the quantity yz' - zy' which really vanishes.
- For his speculations on sets had already familiarized him with the idea that multiplication might in certain cases not be commutative; so that, as the last term in the above product is made up of the two separate terms ijyz' and jizy', the term would vanish of itself when the factorlines are coplanar provided ij = - ji, for it would then assume the form ij(yz' - zy').
- He had now the following expression for the product of any two directed lines: xx' - yy - zz' +i(yx'+ xy')+ j(xz' '+zx') +ij(yz' - zy').
- Also, if 0 be the angle between them, and x", y", z" the direction-cosines of a line perpendicular to each of them, we have xx' +yy'+zz' =cos 0, yz' - zy" = x" sin 0, &c., so that the product of two unit lines is now expressed as - cos0+ (ix" +jy" +kz") sin 0.Advertisement