Zx sentence example
- If three equations, each of the second degree, in three variables be given, we have merely to eliminate the six products x, 2, z 2, yz, zx, xy from the six equations u = v = w = o = oy = = 0; if we apply the same process :to thesedz equations each of degree three, we obtain similarly a determinant of order 21, but thereafter the process fails.
- When the plane zx is not a plane of symmetry, we have to consider the terms in xy, 2 y, and y 3 .
- Since loge(I +x) =x-2x 2 -3x 3 - 4x4+&c., we have, by changing the sign of x, log e (I - x) _ - x - zx 2 - 3x 3 - x 4 - &c.; whence g 1 +x to=2(x+ix'+1x5+&c.), e l - x and, therefore, replacing x by p +q, log e q =2 p +q +3 () 3T ?
- To find the pressure exerted by a bar AB on the pin A we compound with the force in AB given by the diagram a force equal to P. Conversely, to find the pressure of the pin A on the bar AB we must compound with the force given by the diagram a force equal and opposite to P. This question arises in practice in the theory of three-jointed structures; for the purpose in hand such a structure is sufficiently represented by two bars AB, BC. The right-hand figure represents a portion of the force-diagram; in particular ZX represents the pressure of AB on B
- The most simple example is in the two systems of equations x': y': z' = yz: zx: xy and x: z'x': x'y'; where yz =0, zx =0, xy = o are conics (pairs of lines) having three common intersections, and where obviously either system of equations leads to the other system.Advertisement
- The code is currently at beta... asp - amiga SPectrum emulator aSp is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator for the amiga.
- Originally known as Ashby Computer Graphics and later Ultimate Play The Game, Rare immediately established a reputation for graphically impressive games, many for the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and the Nintendo Entertainment System.