Zuniga sentence example
- Alonso de Ercilla y Zuniga >>
- he was appointed to a post in the household of the heir apparent, Philip, by the interest of his maternal uncle Don Baltasar de Zuniga, who was the head of the prince's establishment.
- Olivares could now boast to his uncle Don Baltasar de Zuniga that he was "all."
- Don Juan de Zuniga, who was appointed to teach him the use of arms, was more conscientious; but he had a very poor pupil.
- In1494-1495Juan de Zuniga was prevailed upon to resign the grand-mastership to Ferdinand, who thereupon vested it in his own person as king; and this arrangement was ratified by a bull of Pope Alexander VI., and was declared permanent by Pope Adrian VI.Advertisement
- The yearly income of Zuniga at the time of his resignation amounted to 150,000 ducats.
- Martinez de Zuniga, Historia de las islas Philipinas (Sampaloc, 1803; Eng.
- LUIS DE ZUNIGA Y (?
- Luis De Avila Y Zuniga >>
- Storylines have brought both Daphne Zuniga and Josie Bissett back to the show while Heather Locklear returned as a special guest star.Advertisement