Zulfikar sentence example
- Between Kuhsan and Zulfikar it forms the boundary between Afghanistan and Persia, and from Zulfikar to Sarakhs between Russia and Persia.
- Zulfikar, where the boundary leaves the Hari Rud, is about 70 m.
- The rest of the country was split up among Turcoman tribes, such as the Zulfikar in Marash and the Al-i-Ramazan in Adana.
- The honour was declined, and Mahommed took a bride from the house of Zulfikar.
- Beginning with the Persian border at Zulfikar on the Hari Rud river, the boundary between Afghanistan and Russia follows a line roughly parallel to the course of the Paropamisus, and about 35 m.Advertisement
- From this point to Zulfikar the Hari Rud is itself the boundary.