Zug sentence example
- Wi lcker, Urkunden and Schreiben betreffend den Zug der Armagnaken (Frankfort, 1873) Witte, Die Armagnaken im Elsass, 1 439 - 1 445 (Strassburg, 1889).
- Zug in die Lombardei vom Jahre 951 (Eisenberg, 1891); and K.
- The progress of the Reformation attracted the attention of all Switzerland, but there was a strong opposition to it, especially in the five Forest Cantons: Lucerne, Zug, Schwyz, Uri and Unterwalden; and the Zurichers felt it necessary to form a league in its defence.
- The canton is, save Zug, the smallest in the Swiss Confederation, while the city, long the most populous in the land, is now surpassed by Zurich and by Basel.
- Der nachtliche Zug, II.Advertisement
- 304-310; Nagel, Zug d.
- This affects even the vocabulary which has also "einen gewissen vulgaren Zug" (Nageli, Der Wortschatz des Apostels Paulus, 1905, PP. 78-79).
- There is more than one meaning of Zug discussed in the 1911 Encyclopedia.