Zschokke sentence example
- The popular novelist and historian, Heinrich Zschokke (1771-1848), spent most of his life here, and a bronze statue has been erected to his memory.
- This site, which in the middle ages appears to have been lost - Gilgal being shown farther north - was in 1865 recovered by a German traveller (Hermann Zschokke), and fixed by the English survey party, though not beyond dispute.
- Zschokke, Geschichte des Aargaus, Aarau, 1903.
- Zschokke, Reise auf die Eisgebirge des Kantons Bern and Ersteigung ihrer hochsten Gipfel im Sommer von 1812 (1813); E.
- Zschokke (1900) is an important treatise on an interesting department of alpine natural history.Advertisement
- Zschokke's standard rationalistic work with the same title, and his reply to David Stxauss's Life of Jesus (Glaubwiirdigkeit der evangelischen Geschichte, 1837).
- Zschokke, Denk.