Zobah sentence example
- " David," " Merom," " Zobah."
- Another Aramaean state often mentioned in the Bible is that of Aram Zobah.
- That Zobah was situated within Syria is certain, though how far to the west or north of Damascus is not known; in any case it was not far from IIamath (IIamah).
- of Hadadezer, king of Zobah, to the north of Palestine (see David's war, 2 Sam.
- David, however, after his accession made an expedition against Damascus as a reprisal for the assistance the city had given his enemy Hadadezer, king of Zobah.Advertisement