Zimmer sentence example
- The mission of Palladius (431-432), whom Zimmer has endeavoured to identify with Patrick, is obscure.
- Zimmer follows previous critics in rejecting the Prologus maior (§§ 1, 2), the Capitula, or table of contents, and part of the Mirabilia which form the concluding section.
- Zimmer's conclusions are of more interest to literary critics than to historians.
- Professor Zimmer, in his examination of the story, sees reason to believe that the main incidents may repose on a genuine historic tradition, dating back to the 9th or 10th century, the period of Viking rule in Ireland.
- Zimmer, who derives the Arthurian names largely from Breton roots.Advertisement
- Publications R S Zimmer (2001) Using the assessment centrality table to focus the conceptual coverage of assessment questions.
- Showing students creative, receptive understanding means taking care not to impose dogmatic, judgemental demand on them (Zimmer and Alexander ).
- Zimmer describes the experiences and influences that helped forge his theory, including the early geologists and of course the voyage on the Beagle.
- Inspired by his travels to Hong Kong with his father, who owned a coat manufacturing business, a young man named George Zimmer decided to open a store catering to men's fashions.
- The store's first employees were none other than Zimmer's college roommates, and since Zimmer could not afford a cash register, he made do with a cigar box.Advertisement
- The merchandise consisted primarily of polyester sports coats from Zimmer's father's business.
- Reva Shayne, played by fan favorite Kim Zimmer, was introduced in 1983.
- In the 80s, it was Kim Zimmer's Reva Shayne and Michael Zaslow's Roger Thorpe that had viewers tuning in day after day.
- The series boasted many familiar faces from soap operas past and present including Marcy Walker, A Martinez, Nancy Grahn, Gordon Thompson, Robin Wright Penn, Justin Deas, Sydney Penny, Kim Zimmer, Lane Davies and Robin Mattson.
- The Mists of Avalon - In this adaption of the Marion Zimmer Bradley novels, Merlin is the title of Taliesin, the Archdruid of Britain.Advertisement