Ziemanni sentence example
- ziemanni, after Schaud.
- ziemanni described by Schaudinn.
- 3, E), but in other cases - Trypanosoma ziemanni, T.
- ziemanni and Trypanomorpha noctuae, among avian parasites, described by Schaudinn (50); Trypanosoma inopinatum, among batrachian forms, described by A.
- Trypanomorpha (Trypanosoma) noctuae and Trypanosoma (Spirochaete) ziemanni.Advertisement
- ziemanni) described may have been really a true Spirochaete, i.e.
- ziemanni, La y ., [syn.
- Schaudinn has stated, however, that Trypanomorpha becomes, in certain phases, attached to a red blood-corpuscle (ectoglobular), and, in others, penetrates inside one and eventually destroys it (endoglobular); while his other avian parasite, Trypanosoma ziemanni, apparently draws up into itself the white corpuscle (leucocyte) to which it becomes attached.
- In Schaudin's great memoir he regarded Trypanosoma ziemanni as possessing, in certain phases, the actual characteristics of a Spirochaete as then known; and, further, he was inclined to think that other Spirochaetae (e.g.