Zielinski sentence example
- Other investigators had shown that Cicero's clausulae are generally variations of some three or four forms in which the rhythm is trochaic. Dr Thaddaeus Zielinski of St Petersburg, after examining all the clausulae in Cicero's speeches, finds that they are governed by a law.
- As their rhythmical structure corresponds more or less exactly with the canon of authenticity formed by Zielinski from the other speeches, the question may now be considered closed.
- Zielinski, Das Clauselgesetz in Ciceros Reden (Leipzig, 1904).
- Zielinski, "Die Orestessage and die Rechtfertigungsidee" in Neue Jahrbiicher air das klassische Altertum, ii.
- Orestes, according to Zielinski, is the son of the sky-god Zeus-Agamemnon, who overcomes his wife the earth-goddess Gaia-Clytaemnestra; with the assistance of the dragon Aegisthus, she slays her husband, whose murder is in turn avenged by his son.Advertisement