Zi sentence example
- On a painted vase the scene of the intercession of Heracles is represented (Heydermann, ZI ber eine nacheuripideische Antigone, 1868).
- (3) The third political division of Tibet is ZI (written Dbus), meaning " Central."
- Bullock, " Competitive Examinations in China " (Nineteenth Century, July 1894); and Etienne Zi, Pratique des examens litteraires en Chine (Shanghai, 1894).
- Todhunter, Conflict of Studies (1873) William Whewell, Of a Liberal Education (London, 1845); Christopher Wordsworth, Scholae academicae (Cambridge, 1877); Etienne Zi (or Siu or Seu), Pratique des examens litteraires en Chine (Shanghai, 1894).
- Let (x1, yi, Zi) be the co-ordinates of a point Pi on the line of action of one of the forces, whose components are (say) X1, Yi, Zi.Advertisement
- Dealing in the same way with the forces Yi, Zi at P1, we find that all three components of the force at P1 can be transferred to 0, provided we introduce three couples L1, Mi, Ni about Ox, Oy, Oz respectively, viz.
- 5 The Babylonian theology recognized a Zi or " spirit " in both men and gods, somewhat resembling the Egyptian " double " or ka; spirits are classed as spirits of heaven and spirits of earth; but the original identity of gods and spirits may be inferred from the fact that the same sign stands before the names of both.
- Integrating by parts, we get J l'(z)d z = zI, G (z) + 3 z 3 I I (z) 3 f z3Cb(z)dz, fzqi(z)dz = J z21 '(z) + k z41 I (z) + a fz4(1)(z)dz.
- Wie sie zi ge einen valken, starc scoen' and Wilde."
- Han Shan Zi and Shi De are known as the gods of harmony.Advertisement
- The two gods of harmony, Han Shan Zi and Shi De, are the guardians of marriage and the protectors of lovers.