Zhilinski sentence example
- Boris lodged with another adjutant, the Polish Count Zhilinski.
- Zhilinski, a Pole brought up in Paris, was rich, and passionately fond of the French, and almost every day of the stay at Tilsit, French officers of the Guard and from French headquarters were dining and lunching with him and Boris.
- On the evening of the twenty-fourth of June, Count Zhilinski arranged a supper for his French friends.
- That same day, Rostov, profiting by the darkness to avoid being recognized in civilian dress, came to Tilsit and went to the lodging occupied by Boris and Zhilinski.
- Zhilinski evidently did not receive this new Russian person very willingly into his circle and did not speak to Rostov.Advertisement
- At that moment Zhilinski's voice was heard calling Boris.
- Boris, too, with his friend Zhilinski, came to see the Preobrazhensk banquet.