Zerah sentence example
- At the age of twelve he engaged Zerah Colburn, the American " calculating boy," who was then being exhibited as a curiosity in Dublin, and he had not always the worst of the encounter.
- Jacob is otherwise known as Israel and becomes the father of the tribes of Israel; Joseph is the father of Ephraim and Manasseh, and incidents in the life of Judah lead to the birth of Perez and Zerah, Judaean clans.
- It is purely local and is interested in Shelah, and more especially in Perez and Zerah, names of families or clans of the post-exilic age.
- 4), and Zerah claimed the renowned sages of Solomon's day (I Chron.
- "If by Zerah the Ethiopian or Sabaean prince be meant, the only real difficulty of the narrative is removed.Advertisement