Zeph sentence example
- also Zeph.
- Its central feature, the assembling of the nations to judgment, is already found in Zeph.
- But " foreign apparel " was only too apt to involve ideas of foreign worship (Zeph.
- Judah is promised reprisals (Zeph.Advertisement
- 16, Zeph.
- 5; Zeph.
- 20; Zeph.
- 24 R.V.M.); in Jerusalem Phoenician merchants and money-lenders had their quarter (Zeph.
- 8-Ii; Zeph.Advertisement
- 1-6; Zeph.
- Verse 18: " Cry much " (n:?; or bitterly, -In, Zeph.
- The apocryphal prophecy of Zeph.
- 5, Zeph.
- I i it seems to be used of Phoenicia, and in Zeph.Advertisement