Zener sentence example
- The 3.3 Volt zener diode further enhances this result.
- Rhine invented a series of simple cards, originally called Zener cards after the Swiss scientist who created them and now usually referred to as ESP cards, to test psychic abilities in volunteer subjects.
- In today's modern world, Zener cards still exist, but computers replace the sender in the typical ESP experiment.
- An ESP test online may include electronic images of the traditional Zener cards, or use flash animation to depict random colors, patterns or sounds that the user must guess.
- Try the classic Zener card experiment online at the Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena.Advertisement
- Zener Cards are one of the oldest tests for psychic ability, first developed by the J.B.