Zelinka sentence example
- xx.-xxii.; C. Zelinka, Verh.
- C. Zelinka has given us the most detailed anatomical accounts we possess for several Bdelloidaceae, and was the first to utilize modern methods of microscopic technique on a complete scale.
- Kjiibenhavn (1899) C. Zelinka, "Studien fiber Rotiferen," in Zeit.
- (After Zelinka.) Bo, Bristles surrounding the mouth.
- Chaetonotidae, with Zelinka classifies the group as fol Sub-order I.Advertisement
- C. Stokes, The Microscope (Detroit, 1887-1888); C. Zelinka, Zeitschr.
- This alternate Weir, Sheppard and Zelinka discovered a puddle jumper that had a time traveling capability.