Zeitungen sentence example
- Hamburg had its Niedersdchsische neue Zeitungen, styled from 1731 Niedersdchsische Nachrichten, which came to an end in 1736, and Mecklenburg owned in 1710 its Neuer Vorrath, besides others brought out at Rostock.
- The Frankfurter gelehrte Zeitungen was founded in 1736 by S.
- In 1715 the Neue Zeitungen von gelehrten Sachen was founded by J.
- Shortly after the foundation of the university of Gottingen appeared Zeitungen von gelehrten Sachsen (1739), still famous as the Gottingische gelehrte Anzeigen, which during its long and influential career has been conducted by professors of that university, and among others by Haller, Heyne and Eichhorn.
- He also published a periodical Der Naturforscher (1774-1778), and during the years1749-1756took an active part in editing the Zeitungen von gelehrten Sachen.Advertisement