Zeitschr sentence example
- The plate A i is mounted on the dove-tailed slide B 1, upon the metallic stage T, and can be moved to right or left relative to T by the micrometer-screw S; whilst the plate A2 is mounted on the dove-tailed slide B2 and can From Zeitschr.
- But if the cemented face of P4 is silvered, From Zeitschr.
- Ruckert (Quedlinburg and Leipzig, 1858); another version of the tale, Lorengel, is edited in the Zeitschr.
- In Alexandria about the middle of the 3rd century it was already 1 M von Rohr, Zeitschr.
- He edited the Goethe-Jahrbuch from 1880, Vierteljahrsschrift far Kultur and Litteratur der Renaissance (1885-1886), Zeitschr.Advertisement
- An important series of experiments on the strength of masonry, brick and concrete structures will be found in the Zeitschr.
- In view of the number of critical conclusions and the mutual independence of many of them, " higher criticism " 1 For details see an article in the Zeitschr.
- Regarding the Acta Archelai, see Zittwitz in Zeitschr.
- For the Syriac see Pinkuss in Zeitschr.
- Mordtmann are of prime importance, especially his articles in the Zeitschr.Advertisement
- Sarasin (who have carried out extensive explorations in the island), "Berichte aus Celebes," Zeitschr.
- Riedel, Het landschap Boeool, Noord Selebes (1872); and "Die Landschaften Holontalo, Limoeto," &c., in Zeitschr.
- Suppose now the solar spectrogram to be viewed in the focus of Or, and the converging rays to be reflected by the prisms Pr and P, i till an image is formed in the focus of the eyepiece at the point where the axis of the eyepiece intersects From Zeitschr.
- The effect of turning the pinion V is, of course, to displace the focus both of the solar and stellar spectrographs in the field of the eyepiece, but this d .a displacement is easily restored by From Zeitschr.