Zeiss sentence example
- In the apparatus of type B as made by Zeiss there are two microscopes attached to a base-plate, one of which views the spectrum-plate (or other object) to be measured, while the other views a scale that moves with the slide on which the spectrumplate is mounted.
- After experiments in the Zeiss works, the erecting of Porro's prisms simultaneously permitted a convenient adaptation to the eye-distance of the observer.
- Zeiss made a periscope 7 metres long, main tune 150 mm.
- - Achro tive fitted with cormatic objective for r e c t i o n collar homogeneous immer (Zeiss).
- - Vertical suitable adjustment and by changing Illuminator (Zeiss).Advertisement
- (Objective D can also be used as a condenser (Zeiss).) Th.
- In other fine adjustments by means of springs and balance wheels either a micrometer screw is moved (Zeiss), or a curved disk fixed to the balance wheel is turned (Leitz), or an oblique disk arranged more or less in a circle and attached to the balance wheel is revolved (Reichert).
- This is a Zeiss phase condenser with the top cover removed for clarity.
- I cannot show some images directly from my scope unfortunately because I don't own the 30mm diameter Zeiss phase telescope.
- The Go-Optic.com lab is backed by over 40 years of experience in the optical field, and has established relationships with some of the biggest lens companies in the market, such as Varilux, Zeiss, Esilor, Hoya and many more.Advertisement
- Zeiss Nose Pads: The nose pads here are bayonet shaped for maximum comfort.