Zeerust sentence example
- ZEERUST, a town of the Transvaal, 149 m.
- Following the relief of Mafeking, 17th of May 1900, Zeerust was occupied by the British under General R.
- It is also the starting-point of a railway to Zeerust and Maf eking.
- (3) A line from Krugersdorp to Zeerust (128 m.).
- The remnants of the Bavenda retreated north to the Waterberg and Zoutpansberg, while Mosilikatze made his chief kraal at Mosega, not far from the site of the town of Zeerust.Advertisement
- De la Rey next attacked part of Methuen's column near Zeerust, but was repulsed (Oct.
- Zeerust >>