Zdmg sentence example
- The technical terms of municipal government are mostly Greek, transliterated into Palmyrene; a few Latin words occur, of course in Aramaic forms. For further characteristics of the dialect see Nuldeke, ZDMG.
- of the Munich Acad.(1875); Sachau, ZDMG.
- Meissner (ZDMG, i.
- A century later, in the time of Alexander 11 Yakut gives the name Sal' to a fortress in Wadi Musa, Noldeke, ZDMG.
- The differentiation of the local alphabets is found Der Ursprung des alt-semitischen Alphabets aus der neu-assyrischen Keilschrift (ZDMG.Advertisement
- 42-49 (see Gildemeister in the ZDMG, 1855, pp. 621-624, and Charles, Ethiopic Text, pp. 1 75177).
- On his great work, the Musnad, a collection of some thirty thousand selected traditions, see Goldziher in ZDMG, 1.465 ff.