Zapiski sentence example
- " Ober den Bau der Augen bei den Hydromedusen," Zapiski Imp. Akad.
- above the level of the Angara at Irkutsk (Zapiski Russ.
- to the inch, in Zapiski of Russ.
- (1886); "Report of Geological Exploration of Shores of Lake Baikal," in Zapiski of East Siberian Branch of Russ.
- Toumansky in the Zapiski vostochnava otdyeleniya Imperatorskava Russkava Archeologicheskava Obshchestva (vols.Advertisement
- Mushketov, Turkestan (St Petersburg, 1886), with bibliographical references; Ivashintsev, Hydrographic Exploration of the Caspian Sea (in Russian), with atlas (2 vols., 1866); Philippov, Marine Geography of the Caspian Basin (in Russian, 1877); Memoirs of the Aral-Caspian Expedition of 1876-1877 (2 vols., in Russian), edited by the St Petersburg Society of Naturalists; Andrusov, "A Sketch of the Development of the Caspian Sea and its Inhabitants," in Zapiski of Russ.
- Authorities.- Makshhev's "Description of Lake Aral," and Kaulbars' "Delta of the Amu," in Zapiski of Russ.
- Of modern works see Adrianov, "Journey to the Altai," in Zapiski Russ.
- Soc. xi.; Yadrintsev, "Journey in West Siberia," in Zapiski West Sib.
- But a very great amount of most valuable imformation about the Caucasus is preserved in articles in encyclopaedias and scientific periodicals, especially the Izvestia and Zapiski of the Russian and Caucasian geographical societies, in P. P. Semenov's Geographical Dictionary (in Russian, 5 vols., St Petersburg, 1863-1884), and in the Russkiy encyklopedicheskiy slovar (1894), and in the Kavkazskiy kalendar (annually at Tiflis).Advertisement
- Mushketov, " Short Report of a Geological Journey in Turkestan " (in Russian), in Zapiski of Russ.
- Krasnov, in Zapiski of the same society (1888); Dr von Almasy, in Mitteilungen der k.
- According to an estimate made by General Zelenyi for the Caucasus Geographical Society (Zapiski, vol.
- Baron Toll in Memoirs (Zapiski) of the St Petersburg Academy of Sciences, 7th series, vol.