Zan sentence example
- Yet farther south, and still lying in line down the centre of the island, are Sankyakunan zan (3752 ft.), Shurogi-zan (5729 ft.), Poren-zan (4957 ft.), and Kado-zan (9055 ft.), and, finally, in the south-east Arugan-zan (4985 ft.).
- The highest of these are Shirane-san (7422 ft.), Nantai-san (8169 ft.), Nyoh- The Nikko zan (8100 ft.), and Omanago (7546 ft.).
- In the dream he saw the bard Zanzibar and believes that Zan is a traitor and caused the downfall of the city.
- Casual Shoes such as the Women's Zan Chi Zen Ballina are great for making a sports-inspired statement.
- Trend styles from Reebok Footwear like the Women's Zan Chi Travel Shoe go anywhere--literally.Advertisement
- Episode number five will introducing two additional superheros: Twyla and Tanner (or Zan and Jayna) who attempt to locate Red-Blue Blur and elicit the help of Chloe, who shows them the Watchtower.