Zaleski sentence example
- Collections have appeared, however, by Waclaw Zaleski, who writes under the pseudonyms of Waclaw z Oleska, Wojcicki, Roger, Zegota Pauli, and especially Oskar Kolberg.
- A further development of romanticism was the so-called Ukraine school of poets, such as Malczewski, Goszczynski, and Zaleski.
- The most interesting poem of Bogdan Zaleski is his "Spirit of the Steppe" (Duch od stepu).
- Bogdan Joseph Zaleski was born in 1802 in the Ukraine village, Bohaterka.
- In some of the flights of his muse he reminds us of Slowacki, in the melody of his verse of Zaleski.Advertisement
- See Bronislaw Zaleski, Life of Adam Czartoryski (Pol.) (Paris, 1881); Lubomir Gadon, Prince Adam Czartoryski (Pol.) (Cracow, 1892); Ludovik Debicki, Pulawy, vol.