Zakariya sentence example
- The Almohade Empire soon began to decay, and in 1336 Abu Zakariya, prince of Tunis, was able to proclaim himself independent and found a dynasty, which subsisted till the advent of the Turks.
- The Hafsites (so called from Abu IIafs, the ancestor of Abu Zakariya, a Berber chieftain who had been one of the intimate disciples of the Almohade mandi) assumed the title of Prince of the Faithful, a dignity which was acknowledged even at Mecca, when in the days of Mostansir, the second Hafsite, the fall of Bagdad left Islam without a titular head.
- 1232 by Abu Zakariya the Hafsite.
- From the 10th to the 13th century was the brilliant period of Arabian medicine in Spain.1 The classical period of Arabian medicine begins with Rhazes (Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakariya el-Razi, A.D.
- We read about it in vivid detail, from around the year 900, in the writings of the Persian physician Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi.Advertisement