Zabarella sentence example
- Zabarella to the Arabians, and himself gifted with great logical powers, always deserves study in his editions of the Organon and the Physics, and in his Doctrinae Peripateticae.
- Scholars like Langenstein, Gerson and Zabarella, evolved a new theory as to ecumenical councils, which from the point of view of Roman Catholic principles must be described as revolutionary.
- Since John's most immediate need was now protection and assistance against his terrible opponent Ladislaus, he sent, towards the close of August 1413, Cardinals Chalant and Francesco Zabarella, together with the celebrated Greek Manuel Chrysoloras, to King Sigismund, and commissioned them to determine the time and place of the forthcoming council.
- There is no place for a reformed Aristotelian logic, though the genius of Zabarella was there to attempt it.
- This is to be seen in Zabarella, 1 in Galilei, 2 and in Bacon.Advertisement
- Cardinal de Zabarella and Paulus Castrensis were also amongst his pupils.
- Zabarella, Francesco Piccolomini (1520-1604) and Cesare Cremonini (15J0-1631) continued the traditions of Averroism, not without changes and additions.
- Zabarella wholeheartedly endorsed the purely contemplative nature of philosophy and the superiority of the contemplative life.